2019 KFLSRA Scholarship
We are not currently taking applications for the 2019 Scholarship. Please check back on Janyary 1, 2019.
1. Applicant must have been enrolled in KISD FFA for at least 3 years of High School.
2. Must be a graduating senior.
3. Must be in good standing member of FFA.
4. Must have plans to continue education at an accredited institution.
Mail Transcripts to:
1. Fill out the on-line application form.
2. Mail an official High School transcript (sent by High School counselor's office) to KFLSRA
P.O. Box 1344
Katy, TX 77492
Note: An official transcript must be post marked on or before January 31, 2019.
1. Accredited colleges (2 year)
2. Accredited universities/colleges (4 year)
3. Trade schools (i.e. welding, cosmetology, etc.) *
4. Academies (i.e. police, fire, etc.) *
* Selection Committee to qualify institutions of higher education.
Scholarship Recipient Announcement:
It is the goal of the scholarship committee to announce the Scholarship Recipient at their respective FFA Banguet.
Click HERE for the on-line application.
To create the application, submit the required information. An email will be sent to the applicant's email address. That email will
contain a link that will allow the applicant to update and resubmit the application as many times as necessary until the application is complete.